Thursday, April 22, 2010

Marc is so generous!



















Remember in the Sex and the City movie when Carrie gets a package delivered to her (a huge box) and opens it up and it's the Vivienne Westwood wedding dress she tried on during the Vogue photo shoot that Vivienne so generously gave to her? Well I pretended that happened to me. It went like this:
Someone knocked on my door and handed me this HUGE box. I opened it up, and it was the Marc Jacobs dress that has been keeping me up at night, with a note from Marc that said:
"Michelle, it was so wonderful collaborating with you. I know how much you have been gushing over this dress at your "real world blog" and I felt like you just had to have it.
xo
Marc"

How do you think it looks with those white socks??

No comments:

Post a Comment